This I Believe

/
0 Comments

1.       I believe in God
2.       I believe life is nothing without God
3.       I believe that abortion is wrong
4.       I believe that I need to be a nicer person
5.       I believe that all men no matter what “color” are created equal
6.       I believe that cheating is wrong in any case
7.       I believe that no person is perfect
8.       I believe murder is wrong
9.       I believe that we should all strive to be better people
10.   I believe sex before marriage is wrong
11.   I believe in heaven and hell
12.   I believe that evolution does not exist
13.   I believe life is short
14.   I believe everyone is beautiful
15.   I believe in prayer
16.   I believe miracles
17.   I believe that guns should stay legal
18.   I believe that perfection is overrated
19.   I believe that life in general is beautiful
20.   I believe that too many people are addicted to mobile devices
21.   I believe that the internet is addictive.
22. I believe in adoption


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts