Freewriting to This I Believe Essays and Creeds

/
0 Comments
I found the "Always Go To The Funeral" this I believe essay very interesting. I feel like I can relate to it. I never like to go to funerals. I guess one reason is that the funerals I've been to have not been for someone I was close with. I'm not sure what will happen when I go to a funeral of someone I'm close too. Another reason I don't like to go to funerals is because it's weird for me. I don't know how to act. People around me are n tears and hurting and I'm the insensitive person just sitting there like an idiot. Of course I'm human and have feelings. I'm a person who likes to hide their feeling and not show them, at least not in public. After reading this essay it gave me understanding. I will now go to funerals willingly, and I won't see it as a waste of time.

Another this I believe essay that I enjoy is "A Grown Up Barbie". I cannot relate to this essay as much, but I found it inspiring. As a little girl, me and my sisters would play with barbies all the time. When we were board we would play with them. In-between school breaks we would play with them. The fact that this girl is basically living her childhood dream is awesome.

I believe that human societies need creeds. I feel like it's only natural. I think that most of our creeds bring out the best in us. We have to believe in something. We have to have something to hold onto, to keep us from giving up.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts