My Daily Writing: Spetember 17th, 2015

/
0 Comments
 ABCs of Advice

After sifting through hundreds and hundreds of writing prompts, I came up with another one I found interesting. This writing prompts is to write the ABCs of advice. I thought it was a great idea, so I tried it out for myself. I realize that some of the pieces of advice are a little strange. Some of the letters were hard to make sentences from, such as the letter "x" and "z", but I eventually came up with something.

For this writing, I have thought of 26 different pieces of advice that mean something to me. Pieces of advice that have helped me in my life and continue to. Pieces of advice that could possible help you too. There are some pieces of advice I had to learn the hard way. Some of them are quotes I have seen in various locations, and some are sentences I have thought up on my own. I had a lot of fun making my ABC's of advice and encourage other people to do so too.

Here are the ABCs of advice I created based on my own personal experiences.

Accept yourself as you are.
Believe in God.
Careful who you trust.
Don't give up
Enjoy life to it's fullest.
Forgive others.
Give wholeheartedly.
Hold on, pain ends.
It's okay to cry.
Justice is not always the answer.
Knitting is calming.
Laughing is healthy.
Money isn't everything
Never trust a fart.
Optimism should be balanced.
Pray everyday.
Question only if you want the answer
Rise over the haters.
Sometimes you have to let people go.
Truth sometimes hurts.
Underestimating people is stupid.
Vanity does not help you in life.
Worrying isn't going to get you anywhere.
Xenophobia is a phobia you should not have.
You're not alone.
Zits don't define you.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts