My Daily Writing: September 27th, 2015

/
0 Comments
Decisions Decisions. We all have to make them at some point in our lives. Some are hard to make, some easy, and some can even be fun.

A decision that I am stuck with is one that, to my knowledge, many other young adults have to make. A that decision is in regard to college. Where to go? To go at all? I have chosen to go to college. That is obvious considering the fact that I'm writing this blog post for college. To go to college or not to, has never been a hard decision for me. For the longest time, I have wanted to go to college. I'm not a huge fan of school, but I want to further my education so I can get a decent job. Also, I personally don't feel doing what people call "adulting" just yet.

As to where to go is my biggest decision I must make now. I am kind of in a rut. My family and I are moving back to the United States after living abroad for almost 12 years. I chose to do online college because that seemed to be the best option for me at the time. At the end of my last semester, I learnt that I cannot finish my associates degree online. Only less tahn half of my required classes are available online. So, since I cannot do school online much longer, and don't want to change my degree, I will actually need to take seated classes. This comes down to my statement of being in a rut.

My parents are moving to a different city than the community college I'm in now, so I will have to get my own apartment if I stay at the school. However, if I transfer and live on campus at another college, I will be in debt, which I'm trying my best to avoid. Many people I know are in huge debt from school, and I don't want to go anywhere near there.  The city where my parents are moving has only a few colleges, and they are either expensive are not very good. The closest "good" college is about 40 minutes away. That would mean I would have to drive every day if I went full time. That would get very expensive. As you can see I have a decision to make before spring semester starts. I really hope I make a good one and don't regret. I guess only time will tell. 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts