My Daily Writing: September 9th, 2015

/
0 Comments
Why I Created A Blog

I’m not exactly sure as to why I wanted to start blogging all of the sudden. You know how sometimes you’re in the mood for something at that specific moment, but then forget all about it later? That’s what I thought was the reason I wanted to blog. However, after the days went by, one by one, I still had the desire to create a blog. So, I decided to make one. It took me a good couple of hours to decide on a name, but after that I was well on my way to writing my first blog post. I decided to use WordPress because I like the look and feel of it.

Another reason I chose to blog could possibly be because I’m taking a Composition I class this semester. I guess the class kind of inspired me to start blogging. Funny thing is, I actually hate writing, well at least I used to. I would do anything to get out of reports, essays, and any other sorts of writing. But for some reason I really enjoy writing on a blog. Maybe it’s because I don’t have to worry about getting graded, or maybe it’s because I can say almost anything I want to. I’m not limited to a certain subject. There's freedom.

Lastly, I chose blogging because it’s a great alternative to vlogging and posting videos on YouTube and Tumblr. First of all, I didn’t want to use YouTube for two reasons: I’m not good on camera and I don’t have a good camera. Makes sense right? Second, I don’t know much about Tumblr. I know a few people who have used it, but they haven’t said much about it. I think Tumblr is mostly pictures with little to no words. I don't like the idea of Tumblr.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts