My Daily Writing: October 2nd, 2015

/
0 Comments
It's Friday, Friday, Fri-day... -Rebecca Black

Today is has been a great day. Nothing big has happened, but we still appreciate all the little things, don't we? I'm finally almost done with all my assignments. I will have new assignments tommorow but I'm trying my best not to think if that.  I will be able to spend the rest of my remaining time can spend resting and doing whatever else. Not only am I happy because of being almost finished with school, but also because I just sold my keyboard piano. I put it up on an Indian version of Craigslist called OXL. It was on that website for about a month, until it finally got bought. I had people who asked for a price to low than I wanted, people who were just plain old creeps, and people who decided not to but it. I was worried that my keyboard was not going to get bought because the advertisement expiration date was close.

This morning I got a message from someone saying that they would like to buy it (for a reasonable price) and too call this certain number. Giving the guy directions was kind of confusing since my house tends to be hard to find, but eventually he got to my house. Don't worry both my parents and siblings were home. I turned it on for him and he had his daughter check out to see if it was good, and she approved of it. Although their race was Indian, I found out that they were from Australia and moved to India because of the guy's work. That was pretty interesting to find out. All in all, it was win win for both of us today. Now as I'm sitting here drinking frozen juice from a spoon, I feel as everything is imperfectly perfect in the world right now.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts