My Daily Writing: October 1st, 2015

/
0 Comments
I really enjoy making lists. I like having a visual to look at. I make lists of my due school assignments, things I want to buy, and various other things. Since I still have a long future ahead me, I would like to dedicate this blog to making a list of things I'm looking forward to in the future.

1. Making friends

Right now I don't have many friends. I really hope to make some new friends when I move back to America. Since I'm going to be going to college it will make making friends easier. I hope that I will be wise in making friends, and not friend anyone that could be a bad influence on me. I hope that me and my possible new friend will be able to create memories together and just enjoy life.

 2. Completing my Bachelor's degree

I'm really looking forward to completing my degree. I hope to come out of college with a very good knowledge of computers and programming. I also hope to get good grades in all my classes by working hard.

3. Getting a Good Job

After getting out of college, I want to get a good steady job. I want to be able to get my place, and live independently. I would really like to get an office job, as opposed to getting a job were I have to react with customers. Many people I know, including my parents, have worked at a fast food restaurant or store, such as Walmart, and I really hope I don't have to get a job like that.

 4. Having My Own Family

I know I'm young now, but eventually, in the future, I hope to meet the right man and get married to and have a family. I have no ideal number of children as of right now.  I'm not sure if I would settle down or continue my job after having kids or not.





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts