My Daily Writing: September 20th, 2015

/
1 Comments
This past week, my teacher has requested all of her students to post something that they are thankful for. I posted the first thing I could think of which is sisters. I am more specifically referring to my oldest sister. Ah sisters, many of us have them, we either annoy the heck out of them or they annoy us. In this case, I am the annoyer, not the annoyee. I am extremely thankful for sisters. I do not know how I would live without them. In my post, I did not further explain myself. I failed to elaborate on why I'm so thankful for my sister.

I have moved approximately 11 times, soon to be 12, in my 17 years. I have moved so much in my life that I have never really had a long time best friend, at least that I thought. Yet, I do not blame my parents though. In a way, I am happy we moved so much. I got to experience different places, I got to know different kinds of people, and learn different languages. My life truly is an adventure, thanks to my parents.

 I have had really good friends in the past, but most of them have either moved on and/or live across the world from me. Yet, there was one person with me all that time. One person who is my age. Someone who went and still goes through the same thing as me. That girl is my sister, Elise. Even though I don't like to admit it, I know she is my best friend. She will be forever. Whether she moves across the country or moves all the way across the world, she will always be my best friend. We have had our ups and downs, and probably still will, but once family always family.
















You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I am working my way through 100 days of gratitude and it has been enlightening and inspiring. Thanks for playing along. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts