My Daily Writing: September 26th, 2015

/
0 Comments
On google, a hobby is defined as an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for on pleaaure. Having hobbies is good and healthy for you. Before when people would ask me what my hobbies were would shrug and mumble,"I don't know." My hobbies didn't really develop until I was a teenager. When I was younger ri dint know exactly what hobbies were but looking back now I can only think of One and that was playing with my sister. Now I have many different hobbies that I would like to share with you.

Music. One of my biggest hobbies is playing the piano. When I was younger I had a piano teacher on and off for two years. Since then, I haven't had a teacher. Now, I just play for fun. I like to watch piano tutorials  on YouTube and go from there. Recently, I have tried learning the guitar. In my opnion, it's a bit harder to play than the piano, but I really enjoy the sound of it.

Reading. I really enjoy reading. My favorite genres are comedy, drama, fantasy books. I'm not to keen on classics and philosophical book right now. I may possibly be when I'm older. When I'm not I n the mood to watch TV I usually pick up a book.

Photoshopping. Very recently, I took photo shopping as one of my hobbies. Well, it's actually more of an experiment. I signed up for Adobe's 30 day trial to see if it's something that I'm interested in for either a hobby or maybe even a side job. So far, I have only finished one project, and it wasn't that great. Practice makes perfect right?

Web Surfing. To my surprise, Web Surfing is a hobby according to Wikipedia. This hobby takes up a large amount of my time. The information provided  by the Internet is practically unlimited. Whether I'm bored and looking for something to do, or am curious about a certain subject, I rely on the trusty Google.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts