My Daily Writing: September 22th, 2015

/
0 Comments
Have you ever had the same exact dream more than twice? I know for sure I have. I wonder what reoccurring dreams mean, if anything at all. I was about 10 or 11 when I had the same dream multiple times.

Here's the reoccurring dream that I used to have :

I am standing at the entrance of a restaurant with my family waiting for a table. The room is warm with incandescent bulbs lighting the room. The whole scene is in a sepia coloring. There are families and couples sitting at tables talking and laughing. My family is finally assigned to a table. Everyone sits down before me, and I realize that there is no room for me. So then, a waiter guides me to a small room with little table. The table has a coffee machine on it and cups on the side. The waiter pulls up a seat for me, and I sit. From wear I'm sitting I can see the rest of my family talking. I feel sad and kind of mad. I start crying, and then next thing I know it I wake up.

Someone once told me that your dreams can say a lot about you, even if they don't make sense. I've heard that sometimes you can analyze your dreams and find stuff about yourself you didn't even know. This is probably just a bunch of nonsense, but sometimes I wonder. Dreams are you thoughts while your asleep, aren't they?

 I'm not sure why I had the dream I did multiple times. It doesn't make any sense. I have never had the feeling that my family didn't like me or want me. I assume a lot of dreams don't make sense and aren't supposed to.  I guess this dream goes way up there with all my other meaningless dreams I have.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts